Friday, September 1, 2017

Top Ten Posts -- # 1


This is the most popular post from Spanking Minnesota.  It has almost double the page views of the 2nd place post.  And, even though it doesn't say so in the post, it was selected as a Chross Spanking Of The Week.  It's from January 18, 2017:

Those Six Little Words


"Go to your room, young lady!"


=====================================================================

There's a reason this is the most popular post.  As I said, Chross selected it on his blog as a Spanking of the Week.  For reasons unknown to me, Chross's last post was in February of this year, with nothing being posted since then.  However, if you click on the link for Chross, it still takes you to the cover page for his blog with a link to this post.  So everyone who has gone to Chross's blog for the last 8 months has had a chance to click on that link, and that is the reason the numbers are so high for this post, making it my most popular post of all time.


4 comments:

Hermione said...

How cool that a link to this post of yours was on Chross's last post. It's a yummy photo. I played the "Six Words" game very early on in blogging. Maybe it's time to revive it for round two.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione -- I'm hoping he never changes it. :-) If you revive it, maybe it should only be 5 words this time, like -- "Get over my knee--NOW!"

Eric51Amy49 said...

Wow, you did it. Posted your top ten - and they were all great to see. You still think I deserve to be spanked for making so much work for you? I happen to think it was worth it! ;)
Amy

Dr. Ken said...

Eric51 Amy49 -- I'm glad you enjoyed it, and it's nice to see that others did, as well. And yes, you still deserve a good spanking--I happen to think it would be worth it, too! :-)