Thursday, April 21, 2016

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee -- Amy Schumer


  I just happened to see an episode of Jerry Seinfeld's show, Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.  The guest on this episode was the lovely and funny Amy Schumer.



At one point, Amy was talking about an early time that she got into trouble. She wanted to go run through the neighbor's sprinklers.  Her mother told her, "Do NOT run through the neighbor's sprinklers."  Amy said, "Okay."  Of course, the first chance she got, she went running through the sprinklers.  She went back in and told her Mom, "I was just walking by and they went off!"  Unfortunately for her, her Mam said, "I watched you!"                                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                         
 Amy then told Jerry, "I got spanked!"  Jerry's response was, "That's a little strict," and Amy replied, "I know--but look how great I turned out!" 

That part of the conversation ended with Amy telling Jerry--

Amy:  I am for spanking!

Jerry:  Really...?

Amy:  (laughing)  For different reasons now....

Oh, Amy, Amy, Amy....I can only hope that's true.  :-)

No comments: