Monday, May 11, 2015

Women In Charge


Keen-eyed observers of Sunday's Mothers Day post will have spotted a drawing by Jay Em which is decidedly not the usual fare you find on this blog.

I'm a Spanker who enjoys spanking women.  Maybe they're a naughty "young" lady.  Maybe they just like to be spanked.  I enjoy playing with either one.  Not surprisingly, I enjoy photos and drawings that show that M/F dynamic.  I also enjoy F/F material.  Really, as long as the spankee is female, I"m happy.

However, I know there are plenty of Spankos out there who prefer it the other way.  And every now and then (and by every now and then, I mean maybe once a year, at most) I'll put up a F/M photo or drawing in acknowledgement of that fact.  In the case of the F/m drawing yesterday--well, it was a Mothers Day post.  And mothers throughout the years have disciplined sons AND daughters, so it seemed appropriate.

And as long as I'm on the subject--during a recent Internet search I came across a number of F/M pictures from a variety of sources, so I'm going to fulfill my "once a year" tendency and post them.  So, gentlemen, for the next two days, best behave yourselves--the women are in charge!










2 comments:

smuccatelli said...

I happen to be one of those that prefer the F/m dynamic, but especially women spanking teenagers and boys. Needless to say, JayEm is one of my absolute favorites. I DO also enjoy girls getting it and find the female hindquarters infinitely more interesting than the the male however.

Thanks for the "Women in Charge" stuff.

Dr. Ken said...

smuccatelli -- I obviously agree with you when it comes to the female derriere.... ;-)