Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Ja, Ja


I check the stats on this blog every now and then.  I find it useful and informative.

It comes as no surprise that the majority of people visiting this page are in the United States, and the second most visitors come from the United Kingdom.  Now, based on that, I would expect that Canada would provide the third largest number of visiors--but it doesn't.

That honor goes to Germany.

Rounding out the top ten are Italy, France, Canada, Australia, Spain, Japan and the Ukraine--proving that spanking has a diverse and universal appeal.

But for now, let's hear it for Germany!  After all--German women need spanking, too!




1 comment:

sixofthebest said...

I would say Dr. Ken, all the worlds naughty women, need to be spanked on their bare bottoms. And I have visited 150 different international countries in my lifetime, on all 5 continents.