Saturday, December 7, 2013

Spankable Wonder Bottom Of The Week

It was announced this past week that the next Superman movie would not only include Batman, played by Ben Affleck, but would also have Wonder Woman as well!

If it were up to me, the casting here would be a no-brainer.  I've always thought that actress Daniela Ruah of the CBS show, "NCIS: LOS ANGELES" would make a great Wonder Woman.



I mean, seriously--tell me she wouldn't be a perfect fit for the Wonder Woman head band and a pair of star-spangled hot pants.

However, Hollywood seldom, if ever, consults with me when it comes to the casting of movies.  The role of Wonder Woman went to actress Gal Gadot.  Here's a photo:


Needless to say, she automatically becomes Dr. Ken's Spankable Bottom Of The Week.  Granted, it seems a little odd to do that.  I mean, who'd want to spank Wonder Woman?


Oh, yeah....those guys......


No comments: