Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Brand New Blog

Somewhere, although I'll be darned if I know where, there's a piece of paper with a list of spanking blogs that I've been meaning to add to the blog roll. Every time I come across an interesting blog, I jot down the name and the URL with the intention of linking to them and putting up a post telling you, the readers of Spanking Minnesota, a little something about it, all the while urging you to go, read, and see for yourself. I know I'll get around to it someday, as soon as I figure out where that piece of paper is. I'm pretty sure it's in one of the notebooks I keep handy near the computer. I'm just going to have to do a page by page search through all of them until I find exactly where that list is.

(I'm fairly certain that, in this case, the "somewhere" location of this list is not over the rainbow--although at times I feel like that's the only place I haven't looked.)

That doesn't mean I don't have a wonderful new blog to tell you about, though. The author is pictured below. (Hint: she's the one standing next to Amber "Pixie" Wells in the first photo.)







(photos by Amber "Pixie" Wells)



Meet Lily Anna. Those of you follow the Punished Brats site are very familiar with this young lady, as she's done a number of videos for them. She also took part in Pixie's "Cause For Paws" video, sharing in the swats that resulted from all the contributions that were made.

Her blog is called, "Submissive Lily Anna". There's only about 3 posts there so far--like I said, it's brand spanking new--but you can already tell that it's going to be very interesting. She has her own insights to share, and asks some very interesting questions that you should feel free to comment on. As she writes more and "finds her voice", I think her blog is only going to get better and better.

I have added a link to her site under "More blogs I read" on the right hand side of the screen. I think you'll enjoy what you find. Please leave her a comment welcoming her to the blogging universe, or in response to one of her posts.

And, as always, tell her that Dr. Ken sent you. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Dr. Ken said...

Anonymous--I have no idea how this could have helped you with a college assignment, but....you're welcome.