Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Two-Year!!




First Lady: "Hey, it's the two-year blogiversary of Spanking Minnesota! Do you think Dr. Ken has anything special planned to celebrate?"





Second Lady: "Special plans? Well, let's see.....you're standing in the corner, and I'm bent over the back of this sofa. Yeah, I think he has something in mind!!"


That's right, everybody. It was exactly two years ago today that I was sitting in front of my computer and suddenly decided, "Hey, I bet I could write my own blog!"

What the hell was I thinking? :-)

Seriously, I want to thank everybody who's gone along on this ride with me--those who lurk, those who comment, those who've only been here once, those that come here again and again. I've had a blast, and I'm not done yet!

I'd like to say that I really am going to celebrate the way the opening of this post suggests, but the truth of the matter is, I'm probably going to pop open a Coke Zero and go play "Left 4 Dead" on my Xbox 360. Life doesn't always match up to the fantasy.....

....but there's always hope that someday, it will.

And I'll be sure to blog about it when it does!!

17 comments:

ronnie said...

Congratulations Dr. Ken.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

Happy blogaversary Doc, here's raising a glass to the next two years C{_}

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

Time flies when you're having fun, huh, Doc?

Happy anniversary!

-Dev

A.S.S. said...

Happy Blogiversary! Wishing you the best in year 3.

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Dr. Ken said...

ronnie--thanks! I'm always happy to get a little blog love...

Prefectdt--the next two years? I'll be happy to make it to the next post!
Still, any reason to raise a glass is a good one... :-)

Dev--time seems to fly these days whether I want it to or not! Still, you're right--this is fun, and I wouldn't do it if it weren't!
Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

A.S.S.--thanks, Todd and Suzy! It's always nice to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

While I just found you...after you popped in to check out my blog....I am glad I did! I wish you a happy blogaversary, and hope to read all sorts of interesting and fun things here! Cheers, Dr. Ken!

Curly's Deals said...

Two year? Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...do "blogaversaries" warrant spankings....you know, like birthdays? Just asking....you know, curiosity and that sort of thing.

Huh Chuh said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Hermione said...

Happy second blogaversary!! Time sure flies when you're having fun.

Mine's just around the corner. I guess you inspired me.

Hugs,
Hermione

Mitch said...

Congratulations, Dr. Ken. Spanking Minnesota has been a valued member of the community, and I wish you continued success with the blog.

Mitch

Michael said...

Congratulations on your two year Blogaversary, Dr. Ken. You and your great blog rock!

Dr. Ken said...

Jenny--thanks for the good wishes! And no, I'm pretty sure blogiversaries don't warrent spankings like birthdays. (How do you spank a blog, anyway?)

Curly's Girls--thanks, it's been a fun two years! And as long as it's fun, I'll keep doing it.

Huh Chuh--this means a lot coming from you. Thanks and HUGS to you!!

Hermione--I think it's Ron's spankings that "inspired" you. Although I'd be more than happy to "inspire" you if I had the chance....LOL
Either way--thanks a lot!

Mitch--thanks for taking time from "All things Spanking" to drop me note! it means a lot.

Michael--sometimes I rock, sometimes I roll......Thanks for the remarks!

Manisha said...

Congrats! You rock!

Season said...

Happy Blogiversary, Dr. Ken! As a special gift I arranged for the Vikings to win yesterday, just for you. :-)

Hermione said...

Season, my husband thanks you. He's a Vikings fan too - has the hat and everything.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

lotus--thanks! It's always nice to hear from another Minnesotan!

Season--if you REALLY want to help me celebrate, could you arrange for the Vikings to win 2 more games?

Hermione--you're husband has excellent taste!