Friday, July 10, 2009

Hot Flash

You may have seen the pictures, but did you see Emma Watson this past week on "The David Letterman Show'?

Emma, who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies, was on Dave's show doing publicity for the film, which opens soon. The London premiere, however, has already happened. Apparently the weather was not very cooperative, being rainy and windy. Make that very windy! Emma was wearing a lovely long, flowing dress, the wind caught it, and....well....see for yourself:







Dave had one of the photos on his show, and asked her about it, and Emma very cutely replied, "This is a wardrobe malfunction which happens." She then added, with charm and humor, "At least I was wearing underwear."

Britney, Lindsay, Paris--that was the sound of Emma Watson laying the smack down on your shapely behinds!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like she is purposely holding her gown back to me exposing those cute panties...

Dr. Ken said...

complicatedkitten--actually, I believe at this point she was grabbing the dress and starting to close it. The picture, of course, can't tell the difference....

Dante d'Amore said...

Hahaha. That's funny. Too bad it wasn't a hurricane. ;)

Anonymous said...

I see.. thanks for explaining Dr. Ken

CJ said...

Love her answer!

Dave said...

One would think with all her knowledge of potions, Wizardry, and magical spells from Harry Potter, she could have fixed the wardrobe malfunction with a flick of her wrist and subsequent wave of her magical wand.

Alas, perhaps fortunately, that did not happen. Very cute panties indeed :-)

Dave

Dr. Ken said...

Dante d'Amore -- That would have blown the dress clean off, I think...not that I'm complaining about the idea....

complicated kitten--you're welcome. When I first saw the photos, that was my reaction, too...hmmm, it looks like she's pulling the dress open herself.... then the explanation occured to me.

CJ--I agree! I wonder if she came up with it on her on, or if--knowing that she would be asked about the incident--her "people" came up with it for her. Either way, it was spot on!

Dave--for wearing a dress so easily parted by a strong wind, perhaps someone should cast a Spankus Braticus spell on her!

Dave said...

spankus braticus indeed.....lolll:)

Dr. Ken said...

Dave--and would you believe, I've never taken a course in Latin? :-)