Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation Day

It's June, and for many, that means Graduation from school has finally arrived. Over the next few weeks, the hallowed halls of many a University will hand out diplomas, sending grads out into the real world to face the reality of everyday life.

And I think it's safe to say that thousands of young woman, such as those pictured below, will quickly become acquainted with a very important fact of their new life--





--namely that, when they pull such shenanigans as this, they are NOT "too old" to be spanked!

7 comments:

CJ said...

LOL leave it to you to find such a great picture Doc! Our whole class from college shook hands with the dean and handed him a marble. It was not long before you could hear marbles bouncing on the stage. LOL

I am sure I had nothing to do with that... :)

Michael said...

Great pic, Dr. Ken, I love it! And yes, a naughty girl is never too old to be spanked.

CJ, great marble prank, but the dean should have blistered your bare butt in front of the whole audience. Bet there would have been wild cheers of encouragement.

Dr. Ken said...

CJ--I'm sure you would have been spanked if you did! Of course, it may not be too late....

Michael--all those newly graduated females of legal age out there, looking for guidance.....they're so lucky there's people like you and me willing to lend them a "hand"....

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh...Dr Ken, I don't know what the problem is here....I was already planning on doing this when I graduate next June....what's a little celebratory booty with new grads!
Kaitie

Dr. Ken said...

Kaitie--and I know for a fact that you're not too old to be spanked, either!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I graduated years ago and I'm not too old to be spanked. Lol!

Dr. Ken said...

OldFashionGirl--and I'd just like to let you know that we appreciate that fact! :-)