Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Smile!

Ordinarily, I hate to stand and wait behind people in the check-out line at a store. If I was in back of this lady, though, I think I'd make an exception....... (If you're having trouble seeing it, click on the picture to enlarge it)





You could stand there and mutter things like, "What are you lookin' at?", or "I know what would wipe the smile off of your......face".


"So cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks!" might be going a bit too far, however.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are warranted in all those suggestions. A spanked butt is a happy butt after all.

Hugs
Mina

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. Ken:
I guess it was her way of telling everyone to have a nice day.
Very cute picture
Take care,
Andrades Girl

Anonymous said...

loll.....that is some serious VPL.

d-

Unknown said...

Uh-oh. I totally have that underwear. And now I'm going to have to remember to pay attention to what I'm wearing when I put them on, huh...

Dr. Ken said...

Mina--truer words were never spoken!

Andrades--LOL! I hadn't thought of that, but you could be right. Or maybe she did it just to cheer herself up. I would think it would be hard to be sad knowing you've got a big smiley face on your backside....

Dave--I wonder if she knew that the whole thing was sort of see-thru. If so, she needs that smile spanked off her, uh, bottom....

Allison--And I bet you look darn cute wearing them, too. But yes, you might want to do a quick check in the mirror before going out
I think it would be very difficult to spank someone wearing Smiley-face underwear. Of course, that just means the spanker has to pull them down first....