Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sentimental Gentle Wind....

At Random: Hello to those visitors from Tokyo in Japan. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog!

I'm a big fan of the comics--comic strips in the morning paper as well as comic books. I spend a small fortune every month on various titles from Marvel and DC as well as some independent publishers.

Last week I got a kick out of a strip in the Star Tribune called "Crankshaft". A man is helping his mother clean out her house prior to her selling it. He comes across one box and asks her, "What's in here?" She tells him it's all stuff with sentimental value. He pulls something out of the box, holds it up and asks, "What's sentimental about a spatula?" His mother looks wistful and replies, "I used to spank you with that!"

Kind of gets you right here, doesn't it?

Or maybe someplace lower.......

It got me thinking about the few spanking implements that I have. There really aren't many. I prefer to spank using the palm of my hand. It's my favorite method of doling out a spanking. I have some leather paddles, a few wodden ones, a clothesbrush/hairbrush that definitely makes an impression, and a few leather straps. I can't say I feel sentimental about most of them. If the wood breaks--you toss it and buy a new one. If the leather becomes unusable for some reason--toss it out and buy a new one. I can always find something of good quality from The London Tanner or at a vendors fair at one of the parties I attend.

There is one that I'm somewhat attached to, though.

I have a good friend in the spanking scene named Alexia. She lives on the East Coast and is a smart, fun and incredibly bratty lady. I haven't seen her in years, but I still consider her a good friend--it also means she's long overdue for a good spanking from me, but that's another story.

The very first lady I ever spanked introduced me to Alexia, and we became friends. Alexia, in turn, introduced me to a terrific couple she met that lived in Pennsylvania. The husband, Paul, was actually vanilla, but Kristianna (his wife, who was just as big a brat as Alexia--if that's possible) introduced him to the idea of spanking her, and he took to it like a duck takes to water. We made arrangements to all get together in Pennsylvania one weekend.

They picked me up at the airport, we stopped somewhere to eat and then went back to their house. Once there, I got a surprise from Paul. He had made a strap for me to use. It was two pieces of red leather that he had hot-glued together. The whole thing was about a foot long, and he had rounded off one end so that there were no sharp edges. Naturally, I couldn't wait to break it in. And Alexia just happened to be sitting right next to me........

You can easily picture what came next. Before she knew it, Alexia was over my lap, pants down with the strap being applied with vigor to her tush. I distinctly remember telling Paul, "This works great!"

Alexia, I believe, had her own opinion as to that....

I still have that strap. The leather is a bit softer and more supple now, and delivers more of a sting than a good solid whack, but the glue still holds it together and there are some very fond memories attached to it.

So call me sentimental....

5 comments:

Michael said...

~Gonna take a sentimental journey...~

Wonderful post, Dr. Ken! That strap is cetainly a keeper. :) I'm like you in that I prefer my hand for that skin on skin feeling, but I do have some Italian leather shoe soles from my old job that are dear to my heart, not to mention the bottoms of some naughty girls.

Michael

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

Michael OWCH
"I do have some Italian leather shoe soles from my old job that are dear to my heart, not to mention the bottoms of some naughty girls."

Good thing I am such a good girl...lol
cj

Michael said...

cj, good girls don't fib. Maybe soon you'll have a taste of fine Italian leather across your naughty bottom.

Michael

Dr. Ken said...

Michael--one of my favorite leather paddles is--I don't know if it's a shoe sole but it's definitely shoe shaped, is a little thick and has some nice weight to it. Certainly gets a girl's attention!

CJ--a good girl? Oh, CJ, you're such a kidder.....